April 22, 2023 - April 26, 2023
Location: Cobb Galleria | Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Booth No: 1027
TAPPICON focuses on key industry segments including paper, tissue, reliability & maintenance, and recycled paperboard. The program also addresses topics affecting women in industry and young professionals.
Visit us at exhibition booth 1027 to learn more about our innovative chemistries, advanced monitoring and control systems, and expert support for your pulp and papermaking challenges.
At this event, Solenis will present the following technical papers:
- Anthony Petty II, Research Scientist, will present a paper entitled “Next Generation Dry Strength Additives: Leveraging On-site Synthesis to Develop High Performance Glyoxalated Polyacrylamides”.
- Emily Parsons, Product Launch Engineer in Barriers & Molded Fiber, will present a paper entitled “Challenges and Innovations of Barrier Coatings Application on 3D Food-contact Molded Fiber Packaging”.
- Matt Callicott, OPTIX Development and Implementation Manager, will present a joint paper with Prof. Kamran Paynabar, Ph.D., ProcessMiner, entitled "Moving from Descriptive to Prescriptive Analytics Using AI: Success Stories in Papermaking".
- Larry Anker, Director, Commercial Operations, will present a paper entitled "Fundamentals of Wet End Chemistry".
Solenis will also participate in the following:
- Women Summit - Embracing Equity and Taking Action in the Workforce with Sarah Loner as session chair and Gabrielle Pinckney as a panelist.
- Women in Industry - DEI Now, But How? with Sarah Loner as session chair and Julia Hulbert as a panelist.
For more information about this event, click here.